MV Emperor VoyagerMaldives
A luxury modern, spacious liveaboard built to a high standard, Emperor Voyager is a 30 metre boat accommodating 20 guests in 9 twin and 1 double cabins, all ensuite with air-con and fan:
- Upper Deck – 2 twin bed cabins
- Main Deck – 1 twin bed cabin
- Lower Deck – 3 double bed cabins & 4 twin bed cabins
The main deck has a large outdoor dining table and a corner bar and drinks area. There are several tables inside for relaxing.
On the upper deck are comfy sofas, whilst outside is the VIP lounge with sofas and chairs facing the sea where relaxation and aperitifs are the order of the day.
The sundeck is the perfect place for catching those sunrays and simply relaxing.
All diving is done from her large dhoni tender, giving you more living space on board and getting you to the perfect dive spot every time. Emperor Voyager is rebreather-friendly and able to support Poseidon MKVI, AP vision and manual Megalodon units. She also offers free NITROX, all diving and safety equipment as well as a photography charging station and two dive guides.
The Best of the Maldives
(Rasdhoo Atoll, North & South Ari Atolls, Vaavu Atoll, North & South Male Atolls)
The Best of the Maldives delivers exactly what it says. Dive the best and most famous sites in a week of ‘happy-memories’ liveaboard diving across Male and Ari atolls.
Prices from £1600 per person, based on twin share, including:
- Flights & departure taxes
- 7 night “Best of the Maldives” liveaboard trip
- 3 meals per day including afternoon snacks
- Up to 17 dives (2-3 dives per day, no diving on the first day)
- Return transfers to boat on day of embarking/disembarking
- Guide, tanks and weights
- Nitrox fills
- Unlimited drinking water, tea and coffee
- 1 BBQ night on an uninhabited island – subject to route and weather conditions
- Male city tour with a local guide (upon request)
- All fees, bed tax & taxes
Schedule & Available Spaces
Going diving in the Maldives? Now you can combine a multi-night stopover in Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is a beautiful, lush island with an incredible variety on offer; history and culture, nature and wildlife. Located at the toe of India, it was famously described by Marco Polo as “undoubtedly the finest island of its size in the world.”
Our Archaeological and Cultural Tours start at £620 per person including four nights’ shared hotel room (4 Star), breakfast & dinner, all transfers, private air-conditioned car with English-speaking tour guide, all tours, National Park and temple entrance fees, jeep hire and more.
Flights between the Maldives and Sri Lanka start at just £75 per person.
Ask our knowledgeable team for your tailor-made Maldives + Sri Lanka holiday.