With travel plans unexpectedly put on hold this year, now is a great time to make your diving dreams a reality and book ahead for 2021.
This year’s events have led us divers to become reluctant armchair travellers, but many of us have been using this time to plan our future getaways. When the world opens up again for international travel, demand is going to be high and prices will certainly rise as we’ve seen with domestic tourism this year. With unprecedented low deposits and some incredible savings, now is the ideal time to secure your holidays.
Why is booking now better for me?
Booking now means that you can benefit from the pick of the most popular dates and destinations at the best prices, and with low risk minimal deposits and flexible booking conditions. We are are also offering an extra incentive of 10% saving on all 2021 package holidays booked by 31st October 2020.
Dive the Red Sea from just £765pp and pay just £60pp deposit!
Less than 6 hours travel time from the UK, and you can dive into the Red Sea’s crystal-clear waters within the day! Well-equipped day boats and all types of beach resorts mean there’s something for every budget and every level of scuba diving experience on an Egyptian Red Sea diving holiday.
Guarantee your Red Sea day diving holiday for 2021 with just £60 deposit!
No risk guarantee: If FCO travel advice is still in place at the time of balance payment, you can change your holiday with no change fee* – guaranteed.
Packages from just £765pp** include:
- Flights from London Gatwick to Hurghada with easyJet and 23kgs baggage
- 7 nights stay at the Three Corners Ocean View Resort, El Gouna in a twin/double room with All Inclusive meal plan
- 5 days’ boat diving with Emperor Divers; 2 dives a day, guide, cylinders & weights
- Return airport transfers
- Port and marine park fees extra.
Dive the Maldives from just £1675pp and pay just £100 deposit!
Top choice for divers worldwide, the Maldives’ picture-perfect islands and majestic marine life effortlessly combine for an incredible holiday.
Guarantee your place for 2021 in this Indian Ocean paradise with just £100 deposit and the balance of your holiday due just 6 weeks before departure!
No risk guarantee: If FCO travel advice is still in place at the time of balance payment, you can choose between changing your holiday with no fee or Diverse Travel will refund your deposit in full – guaranteed.
Packages from just £1675pp** include:
- Flights from London Heathrow to Male with Sri Lankan Airlines and 30kgs baggage
- 7 nights in shared cabin aboard Emperor Atoll
- 3 meals a day, afternoon snacks, unlimited drinking water, tea & coffee
- 6 days’ diving – total of 17 dives (incl. 1 night dive), guide, cylinders & weights
- Free Nitrox
- 1 BBQ dinner on uninhabited island (weather permitting)
- Malé city tour (on request)
- Return airport transfers.