When you are looking for something with a little more luxury then Truk Odyssey is the liveaboard for you. Originally a cruise ship for 40 passengers, she has been re-modelled into a comfortable and well equipped 126ft/40m steel hulled dive vessel accommodating up to 16 divers in 7 double and 2 single ensuite staterooms. Each has individual air-conditioning, TV, DVD and windows or portholes. The bar and dining area is bright and airy with air-conditioning and large tinted picture windows. The entertainment lounge has a TV and DVD player, a well stocked library and bar. The outdoor sun deck is the perfect place to relax under the sun shade after your dive or watch the sun go down. Odyssey is the perfect choice for technical divers with oxygen and a number of twin cylinders available onboard for hire. With up to 5 dives a day planned, this is a great option for serious divers!
Diving is from the large dive platform complete with personal dive lockers, rinse tanks and freshwater shower. There are also two aluminium dive tenders if required. Photographers have a designated area with a 3-tier station and dedicated camera rinse tanks. Up to five dives a day are planned with a night dive offered each day. Experienced Divemasters accompany each dive, which are preceded by a full briefing.
Nitrox is included and technical diving is available. A range of courses can be booked onboard.
- 9 air-con ensuite staterooms
- Lounge with TV/DVD
- Fully equipped diving deck
- Nitrox included
- Technical diving available
- Partially covered sun deck
- All meals, snacks and all beverages including beer and wine
- Water treatment plant
- Navigation equipment: Magellan GPS, Furuno GPS, Furuno Depth Sounder, Compass, Furuno weatherfax, Comnav Autopilot
- Safety equipment: Life rings, life jackets, fire extinguishers, fire hydrants, fire alarms, firefighting suit
- Maximum passengers: 16
- Divemaster and Technical services
- Equipment rental available
- 7 night/8 day itineraries
Prices from £4215 per person for an 11 night package based on twin share including:
- Return flights from London Heathrow to Truk via Manila
- All airline departure taxes
- 2 nights; The Remington Hotel, Manila
- 2 nights; Blue Lagoon Resort with breakfast and 2 dives (incl. air tanks/weights)
- 7 nights onboard Truk Odyssey with up to 5 daily dives with Nitrox, all meals, snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine
- All transfers
Contact Holly at 01473 852002 for help with your travel planning and advice on Truk, or send us an enquiry.