MV Sea HunterCocos Island
A market leading 36 metre purpose-built dive boat with 10 ensuite cabins, Sea Hunter comfortably accommodates up to 20 divers. The eight cabins on the lower deck have portholes and the two suites have large windows on the upper deck. All are air-conditioned with ensuites. On the main deck is an air-conditioned lounge with a bar and audio/video entertainment centre, or spend some quiet time in the study reviewing your diving photographs. Meals are taken in the separate dining room. This well thought-out liveaboard has your comfort in mind, from personal dive gear and camera storage, zero-speed stabilisers and even a washer/dryer!
- 10 air-con ensuite cabins
- Air-con lounge with TV/DVD
- Fully equipped diving deck
- Free Nitrox
- Partially covered sun deck with BBQ area
- All meals, snacks and beer included
- Water treatment plant
- Navigation equipment: 3 GPS, 2 Radars, 2 recording fathometers, Radio Direction Finder SIMRAD, Auto pilot
- Safety equipment: Two 25 person life-rafts. Complete boat, crew and passenger safety gear. Firefighting system throughout vessel. Extensive first aid kit. 20 personal diver locator systems.
- Maximum passengers: 20
- Divemaster services
- Full equipment rental available
- Opportunity to take a trip in the DeepSee submersible.
- 10 and 12 day itineraries year-round
Diving onboard Sea Hunter takes place from two heavy duty 24 foot fibreglass skiffs, each fitted with a T-Roof and rigid bow covers to provide stability in open water. Kitting up takes place from the large dive deck where you will find ample storage space for dive gear and camera equipment. Three dives a day are planned within the Cocos National Park at depths of 18-30 metres or more. Each dive group is accompanied by an experienced Divemaster who provides a full briefing before each dive.
Nitrox is free of charge with the opportunity during the 36 hour journey to Cocos to complete your Nitrox course onboard if you are not yet qualified. Sea Hunter offers a full Oxygen and Rebreather service, including Trimix with helium and a range of bailout and Inspiration and Evolution cylinders for hire.
10-nights from £4058 per person, based on twin share, including:
- 10 nights’ accommodation in twin/double cabin, including all meals and beer
- 7 days’ diving with up to 3 guided day-dives per day and Nitrox
Schedule & Available Spaces
Ask the team
Contact John at 01473 852002 for help with your travel planning and advice on Cocos Island, or send us an enquiry.