Diverse Travel Exclusive Underwater Photography Trip
An exceptional trip to one of the world’s best dive destinations led by legendary Photo Pro Paul ‘Duxy’ Duxfield.
Join us in October 2024 for this exclusive Diverse Travel Underwater Photography Trip to incredible Indonesia. Taking in two truly wonderful dive resorts, this itinerary is designed to showcase the best in Indonesian diving. From the pristine coral gardens and famous vertical walls of Bunaken National Marine Park to the iconic and magical critter diving of the Lembeh Strait.
Strictly limited places available – don’t miss out!
Destination: North Sulawesi, Indonesia
At the heart of the Coral Triangle, Indonesia is the epicentre of marine biodiversity on our planet. Incredible diving and spectacular underwater sightings go effortlessly hand in hand with outstanding resorts offering beautiful villas, fine dining and top class service.
North Sulawesi in particular offers the perfect chance to experience an exceptional combination of dive styles. A true feast for the senses… prepare to be spellbound by turtles (many, many turtles!), frogfish, colourful nudibranch, pygmy seahorses, dolphins, huge gorgonians, reef sharks, rays, ghost pipefish, mandarin fish, wonderpus and mimic octopus… and much, much more.
Your host for the trip: Duxy
At the forefront of underwater photography and dive travel for many years, Duxy brings with him a light-hearted take on the diving world and how it has changed the way we now take underwater photographs and video. He spends his time helping people to choose and use cameras, housings, strobes and lenses, escorting trips and running workshops around the world.
Duxy has led many successful trips for Diverse Travel and guests are always complimentary about his personalised advice on photo, video, processing and production. The diving is usually taken at a relaxed pace; perfect for divers who like to take things easy, photo enthusiasts looking for more time to polish that photo opportunity, and to soak up the sunshine and scenery above and below the water.
Guests benefit not just from Duxy’s knowledge and tuition, but also from the top class diving and photography facilities at both resorts.
Lembeh Resort is nestled in a private cove with a wealth of exotic flora and fauna in a central part of Lembeh Island. The secluded location of the resort ensures a quiet and tranquil experience, while the warm-hearted team offer service with a smile to make certain that your experience of Lembeh will be the best that it possibly can be.
Perched above the beautiful waters of Lembeh Strait and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Lembeh Resort was built to inconspicuously blend into the natural landscape. Westerly views of ancient extinct volcanoes and spectacular sunsets await.
Bunaken Oasis Dive Resort
Bunaken Oasis Dive Resort delivers the utmost quality and service, both on land and at sea. Here, guests can enjoy the treasures of the Bunaken National Park from a luxury diving resort which anticipates and meets your every need.
The resort aims to offer a 5-star luxury diving experience whilst keeping their ecological footprint to a minimum. Guests stay in traditionally-built villas that contain everything to make their stay exceptional. Every aspect of the diving similarly reflects the focus on luxury.
Dates: 20th October – 3rd November 2024
- Sun 20 Oct – Heathrow to Singapore 1125/0730 SQ317 (next day arrival)
- Mon 21 Oct – Singapore to Manado 0925/1315 TR8468
- 6 nights at Lembeh Resort
- Sun 27 Oct – 6 nights at Bunaken Oasis Dive Resort
- Sat 02 Nov – Manado to Singapore 1350/1730 TR8469
- Sat 02 Nov – Singapore to Heathrow 2345/0555 SQ322 (next day arrival)
- Sun 03 Nov – arrival Heathrow
Please note: exact itinerary may be subject to change due to flight timetables and will be confirmed again closer to departure.
The guideline price for this is £6,735 per person and includes:
- Return economy class flights with Singapore Airlines and Scoot Air from London Heathrow – 25kgs baggage included
- Transfer to Lembeh Resort
- 6 nights stay at Lembeh Resort in twin/double shared Garden View room with full board meal plan including a la carte dinner, morning and afternoon snacks, free flow mineral water, free flow brewed coffee and tea, Wi-Fi, welcome drink and fruits, and all taxes and fees
- 14 dives with air tanks and weights, 1 free unguided house reef dive per day, use of Backscatter authorised photo centre
- 1 afternoon Tangkoko National Park excursion
- Transfer from Lembeh Resort to Bunaken Oasis Dive Resort
- 6 nights stay at Bunaken Oasis Dive Resort in a twin/double shared Cottage with full board meal plan including a la carte dinner, snacks, unlimited tea, coffee, and drinking water, and laundry service
- 3 dives a day with tanks and weights, and 2 night dives
- 60 minute massage
- Photo tuition and workshops with Duxy for the duration of the trip
- Transfer from Bunaken Oasis Dive Resort to the airport
- ATOL and full financial protection.
- Single supplement – Garden Villa – from £299
- Upgrade to Hillside Luxury Cottage twin/double from £435pp / Single from £925
Bunaken Oasis Dive Resort
- Single supplement – £365
- Visa on arrival – IDR500,00pp
- Lembeh Resort: Alcoholic and soft drinks, dive equipment hire, off-site excursions not mentioned, and gratuities
- Bunaken Oasis: Bunaken Marine Park Fee – IDR150,000 (approximately US$ 11 per person – payable locally), dive equipment hire, alcoholic and soft drinks, spa treatments, off-site excursions and gratuities. Bangka, Gangga and Mandarin Dives are subject to additional charges, to be settled by guests at checkout. Credit card payments incur a surcharge of 1.85%.
Strictly limited places available so don’t delay.
Secure your place with a deposit of £1575pp.
Click here to register your interest and one of our Dive Travel Experts will call you back to give you more information and answer your questions about this special trip.
Want to discuss the right diving holiday for you?
Get in touch with our diving holiday experts for inspiration, advice and the latest deals
RED SEA DIVING
08 – 15 March 2024
NOW from JUST £1099pp
18 – 25 March 2024
NOW from JUST £3495pp
22 February – 01 March 2024
NOW from JUST £2295pp
RAJA AMPAT DIVING
18 – 27 April 2024
NOW from JUST £2340pp
11 – 18 May – 01 June 2024
NOW from JUST £2175pp
29 June – 07 July 2024
NOW from JUST £2049pp
Our Safe Payment Guarantee
Diverse Travel is a Member of the Travel Trust Association (TTA), part of The Travel Network Group, the UK’s largest consortia of independent travel businesses. This means that when you book your holiday with us, we give you a guarantee that 100% of your money is protected against our or our suppliers’ failure, under our ATOL.
The Dive Diaries
Insights, recommendations and dive experiences from our team.