MV Dolce VitaSudan
Meaning the ‘sweet life’, MV Dolce Vita offers spacious accommodation for guests who want to holiday in comfort and relaxation. Perfect for long sailing and so perfect for the kind of dive routes that make Sudan such a divers’ ‘bucket list’ destination.
At 38m long, she comfortably accommodates 20 guests in 8 spacious twin cabins and 2 double cabins, all with ensuite facilities and individual air-con. Her separate dining room and saloon areas have a bar and TV/DVD/stereo. Two large sundecks and a fully equipped dive deck give guests the space needed for an enjoyable holiday with a difference.
- 20 divers in 8 twin and 2 double cabins
- Ensuite with Individual air con
- Separate dining and saloon areas
- 2 tenders
- Equipment can be rented
- Nitrox available
MV Dolce Vita is also photography friendly, has 2 air compressors, Nitrox compressor and all the safety equipment required for such a high standard vessel. Rental equipment is available but please let us know in advance.
Prices from £1469 per person for 7 night package based on twin share including:
- Return flights from London Heathrow to Port Sudan, via Dubai
- All airline departure taxes
- 7 nights on-board with 6 days’ diving/3 dives a day, tanks/weights and all meals
- Sudanese taxes
- All transfers
Contact Jim at 01473 852002 for help with your travel planning and advice on Sudan, or send us an enquiry.