Dive 2017 Early Bird Special Sudan Offer
Dive Mythical Sudan | 04 – 11 March 2018 | Save up to £125
Plus the first 10 bookers will receive free Nitrox fills (First come, first served basis. Nitrox-certified divers only).
Mythical Sudan Safari
Walk in Cousteau’s footsteps! Dive his Conshelf II underwater habitat and famous Shaab Rumi reef with its sharks and colourful drop-offs and Sanganeb’s northern and southern plateaus with their teeming reef and pelagic fish. Another highlight of this safari route is the Umbria, considered to be one of the finest wreck-dives on the planet. We also head South of Port Sudan where different species of sharks are found at the Suakin Archipelago’s Jumna, Shaab Ambar and Logan dive sites.*
* Number of dives may vary according to itinerary weather conditions. Minimum diving level: PADI Advanced Diver (or equivalent) with minimum 50 logged dives. Diving is permitted upon presentation of a valid certification card AND proof of adequate insurance covering risks related to diving activities.
Price from just £1495 per person, based on sharing a twin cabin, including
- Return international flights from London Heathrow to Port Sudan on Saudia (via Jeddah) or Emirates/Fly Dubai (via Dubai)
- 7 nights’ full board accommodation in shared cabin
- Transfers between Port Sudan airport and liveaboard
- Dives: first day 2 dives; then 3 dives a day; last day 2 dives and return to Port Sudan
- Sodas, espresso, cappuccino, water, tea & coffee
- Robes and towels provided during the safari
Not included: Sudan Visa US$175/person; Government taxes and local agent fee 197 EUR pp; Booking of a specific cabin: 50 EUR pp/week; 15L tank: 40 EUR/week; Equipment rental; Guided dive: 8 EUR/dive; Alcoholic drinks; Crew tip (70 EUR recommended/week).
Booking deadline: 31 October 2017
Call Diverse Travel on 01473 852002 or email email@example.com.