MV Rocio Del MarSocorro Islands
Rocio Del Mar is a 98ft/30m purpose-built dive boat with 10 ensuite staterooms on 2 decks comfortably accommodating 20 divers. Staterooms are air-conditioned with ensuite bathrooms and picture windows. Meals are taken in the dining room in the forward section of the lower deck to minimise any sense of movement. An interval deck has been designed to provide a comfortable quiet area and the sun deck is the place to relax after a dive or to enjoy an evening BBQ.
Diving takes place from two zodiacs. Kitting up is from the large dive deck with ample storage space for dive gear and camera equipment. Up to four dives a day are planned with experienced Divemasters accompanying each dive. All dives are preceded by a full briefing and each diver is provided with a Nautilus Lifeline GPS and two-way radio devices.
Nitrox is available at an additional charge and a range of courses are available to book onboard.
- 10 air-con ensuite cabins
- Lounge with TV/DVD
- Fully equipped diving deck
- Nitrox available
- Sun deck with BBQ area
- All meals, snacks, domestic beer and wine are included
- Water treatment plant
- Navigation equipment: 1 x RayMarine + 1 x Garmin Radar Systems
- Safety equipment: Nautilus Lifeline and 2 way radios for 20 divers
- Maximum passengers: 20
- Divemaster services
- Some equipment rental available
- 8 night/9 day itineraries from November to May
Prices from £2960 per person for a 9 night package based on twin share including:
- Return flights from London Heathrow to San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico
- All airline taxes
- 1 night; Posada Real, Los Cabos
- 8 nights onboard Rocio Del Mar with all meals, 6 days diving with up to 4 dives per day
- All transfers.
Schedule & Available Spaces