MV Nautilus ExplorerSocorro Islands
A luxury 116ft/35m purpose-built dive boat, Nautilus Explorer can accommodate up to 24 divers. Choose from one of 8 ensuite spacious staterooms, 3 superior suites and 1 premium suite with a separate lounge, ocean view windows, bath and two flat screen TV’s. All have towels and bathrobes. On the main deck, relax in an air-conditioned saloon, download your photographs onto computers and enjoy a slide-show on the TV. The bar is always stocked with microbrew beers, wine and single malts for you to take on to the hot tub deck to watch the sunset. Dining is on the main deck with a sumptuous mix of a la carte and buffet style menus or BBQ style on the upper deck.
Diving takes place mainly from the main vessel although there is a 38ft skiff available for dives if requested. Kitting up is from the large dive deck with ample storage space for your dive gear, camera station and drying room. Up to four dives a day are planned with a night snorkel with the silkies on each trip. Experienced Divemasters accompany each dive and all dives are preceded by a full briefing.
Nitrox is available at an additional charge and a range of courses are available to book onboard.
- 13 air-con ensuite staterooms and suites
- Lounge with TV/DVD
- Fully equipped diving deck
- Nitrox available
- Sun deck
- Hot tub deck with BBQ area
- All meals, snacks and soft drinks are included
- Water treatment plant
- Navigation equipment: GMDSS Area A3
- Safety equipment: Oxygen kits, AED (defibrillator), extensive first aid kit, SOLAS passenger certificate
- Maximum passengers: 24
- Divemaster services
- Full equipment rental available
- 8 night/9 day itineraries from November to May
Prices from £2855 per person for a 9 night package based on twin share including:
- Return flights from London Heathrow to San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico
- All airline taxes
- 1 night; Posada Real, Los Cabos
- 8 nights onboard Nautilus Explorer with all meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages and up to 4 dives per day
- All transfers
Schedule & Available Spaces
Contact Holly at 01473 852002 for help with your travel planning and advice on Socorro, or send us an enquiry.