Indonesia: Emperor Raja Laut Special Introductory Offer 2017/2018
Komodo, Raja Ampat, Banda Sea | Beautiful traditional Dutch schooner-style yacht
Literally just launched, we have a special introductory offer on the new Emperor Indonesia’s MY Emperor Raja Laut debuting this September.
Emperor Raja Laut is a beautiful traditional Dutch schooner-style sailing yacht and has spent much of the last 12 years sailing around Southeast Asia and is now under the renowned Emperor Divers’ brand and about to set sail around the magical Indonesian archipelago.
She has 12 berths and a high level of service with seven crew and two dive guides.
Sailing the iconic diving areas of Raja Ampat, the Banda Sea and Komodo National Park. Prepare to dive or snorkel with mantas, hammerheads, whale sharks and macro life. Or combine with land tours to meet the infamous Komodo dragon.
Price from £2999 including:
- 7-night package (also 12-nights available) to Raja Ampat based on twin share
- Return international flights – London Heathrow to Manado
- Return domestic flights – Manado to Sorong
- Airline departure taxes
- 7 nights shared cabin, 3 meals a day, afternoon snacks, 1 cocktail party on a local island, unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee, guide, 12 litre air tanks, weights
- 2 nights Half Board – Manado Novotel Airport Hotel
- All transfers according to itinerary
- Full ATOL Protection
Departures between 14 December 2017 and 02 May 2018.
Call Diverse Travel on 01473 852002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.