Queen of Musandam LiveaboardOman
Just 80 miles from Dubai on a modern highway is Oman’s little-known Musandam Peninsula – an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Dramatic vertical cliffs in meandering bays plunge into the azure seas below, giving Musandam the affectionate nickname, ‘the fjords of the Gulf’. Below water the drama continues with dynamic underwater topography and an incredible array of exotic marine species.
Deep waters and cool upwelling water provide a rich plankton soup, making the coral gardens and drops-offs a rich feeding ground attracting a huge variety of marine life; whale shark, sun fish, pilot whales, lobsters, hawksbill, green turtles, huge schools of snapper, barracuda and jacks. Critters galore are also in abundance including nudibranchs, seahorses, mantis shrimp, cuttlefish and frogfish making Musandam a macro-photographer’s delight.
The milky visibility is due purely to the rich plankton, without which Oman’s incredible marine biodiversity wouldn’t be as rich nor as pleasurable.
The experienced crew make sure your diving and time on board runs smoothly from day one.
- 6 air-con ensuite cabins with private bath
- Air-con lounge with TV/DVD
- Small diving deck
- Water treatment plant
- Safety equipment (GPS, radar, depth sounder)
- Maximum passengers: 12
7-nights from £1345 per person, based on twin share, including:
- 7 nights’ accommodation in twin/double cabin, including all meals with drinking water, tea and coffee
- 6 days’ boat diving with up to 3 guided day-dives per day
- Night dives possible (extra charge)
- Transfers: Dubai Airport to Dibba, Oman; Dibba to Dubai hotel; Dubai hotel to Dubai Airport
Schedule & Available Spaces
Contact Cary at 01473 852002 for help with your travel planning and advice on Oman, or send us an enquiry.