Indonesia: Manado + Lembeh Combo | Last Minute Offer
Eco Divers |From just £1850 with diving, flights, accommodation | And more…
Dive two of the world’s greatest dive places with an award-winning dive centre and here’s your recipe for holiday happiness.
A dominating volcanic landscape creates a unique backdrop for you to discover North Sulawesi. As one of the world’s best yet least known dive destinations, here is year-round diving and excellent visibility. Home to a huge concentration of unusual marine species as well as reef sharks, turtles, eagle rays, Napoleon wrasse, even dugong and orca!
Most sites are within easy reach from your hotel and yet they’re never crowded. The reefs of Bunaken National Marine Park are rich and unspoilt with abundant soft coral and fish life whilst the Lembeh Strait is arguably the best place in the world for macro photography.
Take advantage of our North Sulawesi last minute special offer, in cooperation with award-winning Eco Divers, for stays between 01 – 30 September or 24 October – 30 November 2017:
10 nights from £1850 per person including:
- International return flights – London Heathrow on Singapore Air/SilkAir via Singapore
- 30kg baggage allowance
- 5 nights’ sharing air-conditioned Superior Room, Mercure Manado Resort
- 5 days’ boat diving Bunaken (up to 2 guided day-dives per day*) with cylinders & weights
- 5 nights’ sharing air-conditioned room, Eco Divers Resort Lembeh
- 4 days’ boat diving Lembeh Strait (up to 3 guided day-dives per day) with cylinders & weights
- Full Board Meal Plan including mineral water
- All local transfers according to the itinerary
- Government taxes
- Full ATOL protection
* Upgrade to 3-dive package: £23/day
- Lembeh – 6 stay, 5 pay
- Manado – 10 stay, 9 pay
Valid for stays between 01 – 30 September and 24 October – 30 November 2017
Call Diverse Travel on 01473 852002 or email email@example.com.