Best of Maldives on Emperor Voyager, Sep 2017 – Save £110
Best of the Maldives | Emperor Voyager | 16-23 September 2017 | SAVE £110
This is the Best of the Maldives – and it delivers exactly that. This is where you dive the best and most famous dive sites of the Maldives in a week of wonderful liveaboard diving across Male and Ari atolls. Awaiting you are channels, drifts and pinnacles where you have every chance of meeting mantas, whale sharks and mesmerising marine life of so many varieties. Dive site flexibility is the key, so no matter what time of the year you visit, this itinerary gives you a mix of big fish such as shark and manta dives as well as reef dives, reef fish, morays and the abundant macro life.
7 nights from £1795 per person – SAVE £110.
Price is per person based on sharing a twin cabin and includes:
- Return international flights – London Heathrow – Maldives (Qatar Airways via Doha)
- 30kg hold baggage allowance
- 7 nights in shared cabin (last night either on board or in a hotel)
- 3 meals a day; afternoon snacks; unlimited drinking water, tea & coffee
- 1 BBQ dinner on local island (weather allowing)
- Total of 17 guided dives (inc 1 night dive) with cylinders & weights; separate diving dhoni
- Free Nitrox
- Return airport transfer in the Maldives
- Government taxes and bed tax
- Male city tour (on request)
- Full ATOL protection
Not included: Diving equipment, alcohol, soft drinks & juices.
Call Diverse Travel on 01473 852002 or email email@example.com.