Sorido Bay Resort (Papua Diving)Raja Ampat, Indonesia
Deeply rooted in its local settings, Kri Island is an integral part of Sorido Bay. It is around and within it – whether in the form of materials in the cottages, resources in the kitchen or brightening your day with an original Papuan smile that stays with you for years.
Sorido Bay Resort has a total of 7 spacious cottages (in 2 styles: 5x “Sentani” and 2x “Kaimana”) in a private setting, with excellent service and modern amenities in closest proximity to Northern Raja Ampat’s dive hot spots.
The resort offers a personalised service and is – without any compromise on comfort – nestled in the lush green jungle overlooking a kidney-shaped lagoon, meters away from some of the world’s richest dive sites.
- 7 ensuite air-conditioned rooms
- Free WiFi
- Fully equipped dive centre
- Three boat dives plus unlimited shore diving each day*
- Bird-watching & village trip options
The best dive sites in Northern Raja Ampat are just a short speedboat ride from the resort. The boats return to the resort after every dive. The unlimited diving package offers 3 guided boats dives per day plus an optional night/dusk dive. This is usually planned as 2 dives in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and if requested an additional night dive. The service operates 6 days a week Saturday evening to Friday evening every week*. Unguided diving direct from Kri Eco or Sorido Bay resort’s jetty is also possible seven days a week.
* Boat Diving is not available between 6pm Friday and 6pm on Saturday. Night diving is possible at 7pm on Saturday. Guests may still dive as much as they like from the jetty on Saturdays.
Prices from £2,949 per person for 9 night package based on twin share including:
- Return flights from London Heathrow to Sorong, via Singapore and Manado
- All airline departure taxes
- 2 nights: Novotel Aiport Hotel, Manado
- 7 nights: Sorido Bay Resort (last night in hotel in Sorong) with all meals and unlimited unguided jetty dives any day of the week, 4 guided boat dives per day (except: Friday evening and Saturday daytime) incl. air/Nitrox cylinders & weights), free Wi-Fi Internet access, all transfers (incl. return boat transfers between Sorong Airport and resort)