Humboldt ExplorerGalapagos Islands
A first class 32 metre purpose-built dive boat with eight ensuite spacious cabins, Humboldt Explorer accommodates just 16 divers. Cabins have a bath and shower, ocean view and flat screen TV. On the main deck you can relax in an air-conditioned saloon, enjoy buffet meals in the dining area and chill out with a beer in the entertainment area, complete with a bar, TV, CD/DVD player and video library. The sun deck offers partial shade, plenty of space to relax and a Jacuzzi.
- 8 air-con ensuite cabins
- Air-con lounge with TV/DVD
- Fully equipped diving deck
- Nitrox facilities
- Partially covered sun deck
- All meals, snacks, water, soft drinks and local alcoholic drinks included
- Safety equipment: Life rafts (2), life rings/strobes, life vests/strobes, emergency position locator, flares, oxygen and first aid equipment
- Dive Alert given to each diver
- Water treatment plant
- Navigational equipment: Globalfix Pro 406 Cat.1 EPIRB, Pathfinder, GMDSS, VHF and Icom Radios, Radar/chartplotter, GPS
- Maximum passengers: 16
- A naturalist guide and a Galapagos National Park Guide accompanies each dive
- Full equipment rental available
- 7 night itineraries year-round
Diving onboard Humboldt Explorer takes place from two rigid hull inflatable tenders. Kitting up is from the large dive deck where you will find ample storage space for your dive gear along with freshwater rinse tanks for camera equipment. Up to four dives a day are planned with up to four days diving at Darwin and Wolf on seven night itineraries. A naturalist dive guide and a diving instructor assistant will accompany each dive, which is preceded by a full briefing.
Nitrox is available at an additional charge and a range of PADI courses are available to book onboard.
Prices from £4215 per person for 7 nights* based on twin share including::
7 nights on board Humboldt Explorer in a twin shared stateroom
All meals (except on last night), snacks, beverages
Up to 3 dives per day with tanks and weights
* Plus Galapagos National Park Fee, Hyperbaric Chamber Fee, Tourist Card & applicable fuel surcharges
Schedule & Available Spaces
Ask the team
Contact John at 01473 852002 for help with your travel planning and advice on Galapagos, or send us an enquiry.