Galapagos SkyGalapagos Islands
A luxury 33 metre purpose-built dive boat with eight ensuite spacious cabins on two decks, Galapagos Sky accommodates just 16 divers. Cabins are well appointed with hair-dryers, bath robes and complimentary toiletries. The Master Cabins have large picture windows. Even the smallest luxuries are catered for with warm towels waiting for you after every dive and a wakeup call with tea and coffee in your cabin each morning. On the main deck you can relax in an air-conditioned saloon with a bar and audio/video entertainment centre. All meals are ‘fine dining’ and waiter-served with attentive crew members.
- 8 air-con ensuite cabins
- Air-con lounge with TV/DVD
- Fully equipped diving deck
- Free Nitrox
- Covered sun deck
- All meals, snacks, water, soft drinks, beer and wine are included during dinner
- Safety equipment: EPIRB (emergency position indicator radio beacon)/Nautilus Lifeline
- The yacht carries first aid kits and the Captain and guides are trained in basic First Aid procedures. All yachts have radio contact with the mainland for any medical emergencies.
- Water treatment plant
- Navigation equipment: VHF and HI-SUB radios, GMDSS, colour radar, echo sounder, Furuno GPS
- EPIRB given to each diver
- Maximum passengers: 16
- A naturalist guide and Galapagos National Park guide accompanies each dive
- Full equipment rental available
- 7 night itineraries year-round with occasional 10 night itineraries
Diving onboard Galapagos Sky takes place from inflatable tenders. Kitting up is from the large dive deck where you will find ample storage space for your dive gear along with freshwater showers. Up to four dives a day are planned with three days’ diving at Darwin and Wolf on seven night itineraries. A naturalist guide and a Galapagos National Park Guide will accompany each dive, which is preceded by a full briefing.
Nitrox is free of charge and a range of PADI courses are available to book onboard.
Prices from £5825 per person for 9 night package* based on twin share including:
- Return flights from London Gatwick to Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Return flights from Guayaquil to San Cristobal, Galapagos
- All airline taxes
- 2 nights Grand Hotel, Guayaquil
- 7 nights on board Galapagos Sky, all meals, snacks, beverages (including beer and wine with dinner), up to 4 dives a day for 5.5 days with Nitrox, 3 land excursions and service of naturalist guides/dive masters
- All transfers
* Plus Galapagos National Park Fee, Hyperbaric Chamber Fee, Tourist Card & applicable fuel surcharges
Schedule & Available Spaces
Ask the team
Contact Holly at 01473 852002 for help with your travel planning and advice on the Galapagos Islands, or send us an enquiry.