MV ArgoCocos Island
The jewel in the crown of the Undersea Hunter Fleet and home to the DeepSee submersible, Argo is a 40 metre liveaboard with eight large staterooms and accommodates up to 16 divers. All staterooms are individually air-conditioned with marble ensuite bathrooms, personal desk with satellite connection and flat screen TVs with DVD player. On the main deck is an air-conditioned lounge with bar and audio/video entertainment centre. Meals are a 4-star affair in the spacious dining room. On the upper is a large study where you can review photographs of the day’s diving. Then watch the sun go down from the sun deck whilst having a beer with your BBQ.
- 8 air-con ensuite staterooms
- Air-con lounge with TV/DVD
- Fully equipped diving deck
- Free Nitrox
- Partially covered sun deck with BBQ area
- All meals, snacks and beer included
- Water treatment plant
- Navigation equipment: 3 GPS, 2 Radars, 2 recording fathometers, Radio Direction Finder SIMRAD , Auto pilot
- Safety equipment: Two 25 person life-rafts. Complete boat, crew and passenger safety gear. Firefighting system throughout vessel. Extensive first aid kit. 20 personal diver locator systems.
- Maximum passengers: 16
- Divemaster services
- Full equipment rental available
- Opportunity to take a trip in the DeepSee submersible.
- 10, 11 and 12 day itineraries year-round
Diving onboard Argo takes place from three heavy duty 24 foot fibreglass skiffs, each fitted with a T-Roof and rigid bow covers to provide stability in open water. Kitting up takes place from the large dive deck where you will find ample storage space for dive gear and camera equipment. Three dives a day are planned within the Cocos National Park at depths of 18-30 metres or more. Each dive group is accompanied by an experienced Divemaster who provides a full briefing before each dive.
Nitrox is free of charge with the opportunity during the 36 hour journey to Cocos to complete your Nitrox course onboard if you are not yet qualified. Argo offers a full Oxygen and Rebreather service, including Trimix with helium and a range of bailout and Inspiration and Evolution cylinders for hire.
Prices from £4514 per person for 11 night package based on twin share, including:
- Return flights from London Heathrow to San Jose, Costa Rica
- All airline departure taxes
- 1 night Hampton Inn, San Jose
- 10 nights onboard with 7 days’ diving/3 dives a day, Nitrox, tanks/weights, all meals and beer
- Cocos National Park fees
- All transfers
Schedule & Available Spaces
Ask the team
Contact Holly at 01473 852002 for help with your travel planning and advice on Cocos Island, or send us an enquiry.