IndonesiaIn the heart of the Coral Triangle
Tailor-made holidays to Indonesia
We’ve been there and know it well!
Jim and Cary share their personal expertise of this area…
“Want to know where to dive? What to dive? And with whom? Ask us! We lived in North Sulawesi, Indonesia, from 2000 until 2012 working as General Managers of Eco Divers, which has a dive operation in Manado (Bunaken National Park) and a dive resort in the famous Lembeh Strait.
During that time we were privileged enough to dive Raja Ampat and Bali, Indonesia’s iconic ‘Island of the Gods’, numerous times. We even made it as far as the Gilis and Lombok on one trip. What a country Indonesia is. Charming, warm people, a mind-blowing range of cultures and some of the most fascinating diving and critters you’ll ever see. Do yourself a favour and take a dive trip to Indonesia.”
You’ll want to know…
- Jim Yanny and our specialist team know this area inside out having lived, worked and dived here. Invite us to plan your tailor-made itinerary and start exploring one of the most diverse and striking destinations in the world.
- This is one of the most exotic and diverse destinations you could wish to visit. Famed for its world class ‘muck’ diving and open for adventure all year round.
- Over 17,000 islands offer almost as many different cultures and memorable experiences with outstanding liveaboard diving in Raja Ampat.
- Sun-kissed shorelines, private villas, fine dining (and diving), spa relaxation and stunning views make this a holiday to fold away in the memory box.
- Indonesia sits in the heart of the Coral Triangle. What is that? Well, it’s the epicentre of marine biodiversity on the planet. Or to put it another way, there are more species to be found here than anywhere on earth. And that includes the Great Barrier Reef!